MT9085 OTDR – ACCESS Master
The ACCESS Master MT9085 series is a compact handheld all-in-one tester for performing optical pulse tests, optical loss/power measurements, and optical fiber end-face inspections. It has a wide variety of applications, ranging from installation and maintenance (I&M) of trunk fibers (Core, Metro, Mobile Front haul, Mobile Backhaul) to troubleshooting Access networks, such as breaks in drop cables.
As well as keeping the intuitive operability of previous models using hard keys and rotary knob, the MT9085 has been upgraded with a wide, 8-inch, color, LCD touchscreen. The Fiber Visualizer function has also been taken to the next stage with at-a-glance confirmation of the optical fiber transmission path.
Dimensions and Mass without Protector
• Dimensions: 270 (W) × 165 (H) × 61 (D) mm, 10.6 × 6.5 × 2.4 inches
• Mass: 1.6kg without battery, 1.9 kg including battery
Dimensions and Mass With Protector (option 010)
• Dimensions: 284 (W) × 200 (H) × 77 (D) mm, 11.2 × 7.9 × 3 inches
• Mass: 2.6 kg including battery
• Display 8-inch touch screen TFT-Color LCD
• Interface USB 2.0: Type A × 3 (memory), USB1.1: MicroB × 1 (USB mass storage) * USB power supply is 500 mA
• Wireless Interface WLAN/Bluetooth * via USB adapter connected to USB port
• Data Storage Internal memory: 1 GB (up to 50,000 traces), External memory (USB): up to 32 GB
• Power Supply 12 V(dc), 100 V(ac) to 240 V(ac), Allowable input voltage range: 90 V to 264 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
• Battery Type: Lithium ion Operating Time*1: 12 hours, Telcordia GR-196-CORE Issue 2, September 2010 Recharge Time