AFG-3000 Series Arbitrary Function Generator
The AFG-3000 Series is arbitrary waveform generator designed for industrial, scientific research and educational applications. The series comes in bandwidths of 80MHz (AFG-3081) and 50MHz (AFG-3051) with built-in multiple standard waveforms to meet users’ diversified needs.
The AFG-3000 Series also provides a high 16-bit resolution, 200MSa/s sample rate and a 1M memory depth for editing arbitrary waveforms directly through the intuitive user interface. The Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR) function enables users to directly import waveforms from a GDS-2000 Series oscilloscope to the AFG-3000 via USB host, allowing users to edit waveforms and enhance measurement efficiency.
In addition, the AFG-3000 Series has switchable 50 Ohm and Hi-Z Impedances, built-in On-Screen Help for operation conveniently. Complete parameter settings and waveform can be displayed through 4.3-inch high-resolution TFT LCD. Through USB, RS-232, and GPIB, users can use dedicated PC software or IEEE488.2 commands to edit waveforms.
• Wide frequency range from 1uHz to 80/50MHz
• High 200MSa/s sampling rate
• 16-bit Amplitude Resolution
• Output from any section of 1M-point-long waveform
• 4.3″ high-resolution LCD display/on-screen help/Impedance switch
• Four ways to generate arbitrary waveform: Front Panel Operation
• CSV file uploading, Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR), Arbitrary
• Waveform Editing PC Software
• USB, RS-232, GPIB interface support