MFG-2000 Series Multi-Channel Function
G MFG-2000 series, which has up to 5 simultaneous output channels (MFG-2260MFA/MFG-2260MRA), including CH1 and CH2 equivalent performance dual channel arbitrary function generator with the maximum 60MHz for both channels; RF signal generator, a standard AFG, which produces the maximum 320MHz sine wave and various modulation RF signals; pulse generator, whose frequency reaches 25MHz; power amplifier, which is ideal for audio range. The above-mentioned five different functionality channels are separately or totally allocated on 10 models, which extend from the basic single-channel AFG with pulse generator models to five-channel models so as to satisfy various educational and industrial applications.
The AFG channel of the MFG-2000 series outputs sine, square, and triangle, etc. The series features true point-by-point output arbitrary waveform characteristics of 200 MHz sample rate, 100MHz waveform repetition rate, 14-bit resolution, and 16k point memory depth. Some models provide various modulation methods such as AM/FM/PM/FSK/PWM, Sweep, Burst, Trigger, 150MHz Frequency Counter. Synchronized dual channel models provide correlated functions, including synchronization, delay, sum, and coupling. RF signal generator, a complete AFG signal source (including ARB), features various modulations, Sweep, and digital modulations such as ASK and PSK and its sine wave frequency is up to 320MHz. A full-function pulse generator with 25 MHz is equipped to all models and its pulse width, rise edge time, fall edge time are adjustable that can be applied as trigger signals. Independent input/output power amplifier with 20W, 10dB, DC-100KHz bandwidth, and distortion less than 0.1% can be applied to the audio application.
• Maximum Five Output Channels
• – 2 Equivalent Performance Arbitrary Channels Frequency : 1Hz~10/20/30/60MHz
• RF Channel Frequency (FG/ARB/MOD) : 160/320MHz
• Pulse Generator Frequency : 25MHz
• Power Amplifier : Low Frequency, 100kHz, Output 20W
• True Point by Point Output Arbitrary Waveform Function : 200MSa/s,
• 100MHz Repetition Rate, 14-bit Resolution,16k Point Memory Depth
• Earth Ground Isolation Design Among I/O Terminals and Instrument Chassis
• Frequency Counter : 150MHz, 8 bits
• AM/FM/PM/ASK/FSK/PSK/SUM/PWM Modulation