Reactor™ 40 Steer-by-wire Corepack for Viking VIPER
Reactor 40 for Viking VIPER steering systems brings our leading-edge marine autopilot technology to Viking yachts. With a complete package designed for powerboats and sailboats, Garmin brings an advanced marine technology to the boating public that was once only available for commercial boats. The Reactor 40 autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered.
Reactor 40 autopilots are very versatile. Both powerboat and sailing features are available in all corepacks, including heading hold, wind hold, tack/jibe, step turns and more.
• Dimensions: 3 19/32 in. diameter (91.4 mm)
• Weight: 5.6 oz. (159 g)
• Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
• Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
• CCU cable length: 9.5 ft. (3 m)
• NMEA 2000 power input: 9-16V
• NMEA 2000 LEN: 3 (150 mA)