HAS-111DG Synchronization & circuit breaker closing
DEIF’s synchronisers are applied for synchronisation of a generator to the busbar and closing of its circuit breaker when the voltage difference, the slip frequency and the phase angles are within the preset limits.
The synchronisers can be applied in conjunction with a wide range of prime movers, as its control pulses may be set to fit several types – from slow reacting diesel engines to fast reacting gas turbines.
• Synchronisation of generator to busbar
• Circuit breaker time compensation
• Voltage control
• LED indication of status
• LED for activated control
• LED for synchronising signal
• 35 mm DIN rail or base mounting