The F100A-PF-DIF-33 is a fan cooled thermal power/energy laser measurement sensor for high peak power pulsed lasers. It has a 33mm aperture and can withstand pulses of up to 4J/cm². It can measure power from 50mW to 100W and energy from 60mJ to 200J and covers the spectral range from 0.24 to 2.2µm. The sensor comes with a standard 1.5 meter cable for connecting to a meter or PC interface.
- Absorber Type PF type + diffuser
- Aperture Ø33mm
- Spectral Range 24 – 2.2µm
- Power Range 50mW-100W
- Energy Range 60mJ-200J
- Backscattered Power A.
- Dimensions 90 L x 90 W x 111 D (mm)
- Max Pulse Energy 200J
- Max Average Power Density 0.5kW/cm²
- Response Time 2.5 s
- Max Energy Density (for <100ns) 4J/cm²
- Max Energy Density (for 2ms) 35J/cm²